onsdag 25 oktober 2023

Dreadtober done


After finishing the models I just needed to get them photographed with the light rig. And when I was about it I pulled the rest of the Legio Cybernetica out of the cabinet for a grop shot. There are still some models missing from the picture that I still have not gotten around to paining. Perhaps this will be a topic for next years Dreadtober challenge. Now I will return to the Opus Magna and a set of chaos Knights that I am working on, but that will be for the next post.





















3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Especially the group shot is really impressive!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. To bad that the FW stuff is getting so expensive. I think these two together is today the same price as I paid for a warhound some year ago.

      Radera
  2. Wunderbar ! and the family photo at the end is lovely, ticking both the grim and dark boxes.

    SvaraRadera