torsdag 18 juni 2015
måndag 15 juni 2015
As usual these days I am finding it hard to find any time to paint but I have managed to finish of the first trio of Thallaxes and have started on the first Castellax. Not much to say really, it is an old and well tried paint scheme. One thing that I have changed a little bit is how I do the flaking chevrons, instead of using tejp and dry brushing I am free handing it which is easier for the smaller models. I am happy with they way these models are turning out and I think they will look really good as a group.
Upplagd av Agis kl. 14:01 Inga kommentarer:
Prenumerera på: Inlägg (Atom)