söndag 4 september 2016

CCW knight armor plates


I have not had to much time work on the Varangian these last weeks so this will just be an update on the CCW knight. What I have done is mostly to paint the armor plating for the body and legs. They are not large pieces but they take time as there are a lot of filed that require many layers of paint. I am sticking to the green layout with blue and white striped field, were the blue/withes are flaking of, leaving the green beneath to show. I have also tried to work in the maniple/legion insignia on the carapace and shoulders. All in all it is starting to look nice, not the best paint job I have done, but under the circumstances I am happy. Next up will be the weapons.



1 kommentar:

  1. Oh she is very nice. Such a grim looking lady. lovin' all of the extra little bits added on.

    SvaraRadera