söndag 25 september 2016

CCW knight, almost there



Almost there, there is not much left now on this close combat knight. All in all I am happy with the result. The shield is not as good as it could have been, but with paint is it looking better. I am tempted to switch to 3D printing instead of building stuff my self, as it will look more symmetric and generally more professional, It will however remove the hands on creative process in building stuff, and if I don´t practice I will not get better. And in the end I am just doing this for my self so the process of building and painting and in the end knowing that I did it all my self, is the real treat. And if someone else get inspired or enjoy the things I do, so much the better.

I will be back with pictures of the finished model shortly.



1 kommentar: