torsdag 30 november 2023

Sergeants of the Crusader


This week I had some time of from work so I finished of the sergeants. There was not that much to be done. Painted the heads a slightly darker bone than the carapace. Added lenses to the eyes etc. In the end I decided to go for the dual wield anyway... I can always rearm them be swapping weapons. In the end I am happy with the painting, but the ideas I had for posing was slightly better in my head than what I managed to get in to the build. I specially think I should have taken the extra time and effort to make the Wardog with the Gatlings crunch down more on top of the building. In its upright walking pose (original leg pose) it looks like it is on stilts. That or I should have used another building with a more solid look. For the jumping one I think it might have been better to have the foot pointed downwards instead of forwards with the extreme forward position of the leg. This might have worked better with a lower elevation of the leg. So for the remaining Northern Knight's Ghost pattern armigers I will be a bit more restrictive with the poses and make sure to take the time to get it right if I try something fancy again. 

Sergeant 1






Sergeant 2






Now I just have to finish the Crusader himself. I have most of the things built so I am thinking of start the painting while I finish the weapon builds.

2 kommentarer:

  1. They are horrific and terrifying machines of death. Well done.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. Now it is only the big boy to do.

      Radera