This weekend I managed to finish of the base and mount the Thanatar in its final position. I did the base as an experiment for an idea that I have had for some time about what to do for my Warbringer Surtr. All in all I am quite happy with how it turned out, but I think I will have to be a bit careful with these large interactive bases in the future as it is easy that they become to dominant and that the display case might look very strange with to many of them.
The rest of Dreadtober I will spend on trying to finish the arm weapons for my Dominus knight that has also been a multi year undertaking. I am however not sure I will manage to get them done as I just decided to restart part of them and that means a lot of building before I can start painting, hence I do not dare to pledge these to the challenge, but with some luck I might finish this model.
I also took a shot with my previous Dreadtober builds.