söndag 30 augusti 2020

Abaddon the Despolier


Finished Abaddon and I am really happy with how he turned out. The over all palette is more muted and dark compared to the box art which really suits the model. I removed the burning torch as I realized that as the model is so dark, the bright flames stole to much focus from the rest, just leaving it as a black backdrop. The added skulls really pops, but still is inline with the rest of the base.

Hope you also like him.






I also brought out my old Abaddon model that I painted some 20 years ago. 


2 kommentarer:

  1. I love your old Abaddon, he's really good. But the new one, the model and you execution are fantastic. Give him a job with your Northern Wolves.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. He will take command of some mechanical chaos beast, but not the Ghosts... I think my forge lord would have a problem with that... he is very possessive about his legion and its assets. =)

      Radera