söndag 19 januari 2020

Fenrir head WIP



I have not done much this week as I have been traveling with work again, and since it is so warm I have also done some garden work instead of working on my titans. I have only managed to add the bone to the snout and started on the edges were the armor is pealing back. All in all I am happy with how it is coming along. Once these base layers are done I will re-sculpt the armor trim and details before adding the normal chaosifications. Then I think I am going to paint the head as soon as it is done, before doing anything else to the rest of the body , just to see that the concept works.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I like the snout this one is getting, like a cat or rat. Chaos scum either way! ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I was going for a wolf but it seems I am down voted. The wife also says cat...

      Radera
  2. I can see what they mean. But it's looking great anyway !


    Zzzzz

    SvaraRadera