söndag 11 augusti 2019

Varangian Done


So today I moved Varangian from the hobby room into the living room where there is better natural light and brought out the nice camera for some better shots. Turned out that it was more difficult than I thought, especially as I stripped all the armor and the back plate of for some shots. I ended up doing some repairs on things that came of. When I tried to get the back back on it would not fit properly, I do not know why and now I have so much spikes etc on there so it is hard to fore it closed. I will leave it as is for now.

All in all I am happy with how he turned out. Enjoy!






6 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing job, really enjoyed following your epic journey, congratulations Princeps!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, it was a fun journey with its ups and lows. It was a more massive undertaking than I thought. Now It is on to the next project which I hope will not take as long but who knows.

      Radera
  2. Wow. If it's too big for your shelves, let me know and I'll come and get it....

    SvaraRadera
  3. Magnificent ! I hope to see her in the flesh one day !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, if you are in the area you are welcome.

      Radera
  4. I love this engine so much - you really have excelled yourself! :)

    SvaraRadera