fredag 9 augusti 2019

Varangian crew


I did it...   I finally finished Varangian. By completing the crew I have painted the last parts of Varangian. Not that these will be seen (I have had Varangian more or less in its final appearance for a while now) as the cockpit is enclosed, but they were the last to be painted.

I tried to add some chaos flavor by adding some spikes, disfigured chest ornaments and a corrupted throne mechanicum to tie into the falling theme of the titan. I am not sure I really pulled it of but at this point I was so tiered of the model and just wanted it done to be to picky about the design of something that will not be seen very often.


As for colors I went with blue robes/jumpsuits and rusted metal helmets and shoulder armor. Leather gloves and bots completed the out fits. All in all a very quick GS and paint job, not my finest but it will do.

Next up is a photo session with a more professional camera than my mobile and some better day light lighting to get a set of completed pictures. Then I will switch palette and do something completely different before tackling that row of armigers staring at me from the side lines.

1 kommentar:

  1. Really well done, it can be a slog can’t it! Congrats on reaching the finish line! Can’t wait for the photo dump of glorious pict captures, and the Registration at TitanOwnersClub. Sweet!

    SvaraRadera