fredag 25 januari 2019

Another Helverin



Just finish the second Hellverin. This one was much faster to paint. Now I just need to finish building the next one start with that. I think this will be an interesting detachment with 12 Armigers (6 Helverings and 6 Warglaives) and a Preceptor. I wounder if they can bring down a titan?

I like the braced look of these guys, but I think the rest of them will be more moving and running poses. I am getting used to disassemble and reassembling the legs now so we will see if I can pull of something interesting.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I think twelve of them might cause an awful lot of bother. For the larger titans, they should be able to wipe them all out before doing too much damage, but smaller titans will struggle to cope with so many targets. Could be an interesting exercise to find out....

    BTW, twelve of these ranked up would be a fantastic sight.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I think I might have to do some numbers game...

      Radera
  2. Great work on the posing man, and the paint work, they look awesome!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. I hope that I can continue finding interesting poses for these. If they were all the same it would be boring.

      Radera