måndag 30 september 2013

Fallen Dark Angels

I have taken a short break from the large projects of Opus Magna and the War bird builds and instead painted up the tactical squad from Dark Vengeance as fallen dark angels. I am particularly pleased with the sergeant as he looks suitably corrupted. The paint scheme is also better as I use Badab black instead of thinned down Abaddon black as the final was after grey dry brushing. This really give the black some depth while not having too sharp edge lightings. Well I am actually so pleased with them that I might consider painting more black guys. Now I will try to finish of the War bird build so I can start painting. And then I will clean up the opus a bit so that I can get to start on the detailing of the bottom.

OPUS MAGNA


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar