fredag 25 oktober 2024

Dreadtober, chapter 5




Almost there. Just a few small things to fix, such as the base, some badges and a few patches where the paint has rubbed of.

I decided that the crouch plate that I made from a knight wrist guard look to big, so in the end I ended up making a smaller, simpler version out of some plasticard. I it is not as ornate but I think it looks better on the model. I still kept the banner though. Freehand could be better but the brush is just shoot after the weathering and painting with dried-up paints.


Hopefully I can get the last details fixed up over the weekend so that I can finish this model before the end of the month. Once done I take some proper photos and add in a family photo with all three Domitars.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very cool! Love the vibe. The freehand looks great here. Cheers!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. I am not to happy about the banner but I think it will have to do.

      Radera
  2. Love the weathered look and the work you did with building up the base!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. It has sort of become the style for my mechanicum forces. A bit beat down as they are slowly falling into chaos.

      Radera