måndag 15 mars 2021

More Naked Demon ladies.


Once again, time has flown away and I do not know where it went. Hobby wise I have been busy doing nothing, or at least not finishing anything, until now. I have been working on Fenrirs legs, finishing up the pistons and cables. After hours of fiddling and scratching the paint job I got everything in place. Note to self, attach the pistons before painting. I also started the GS work on the waist part and the reactor blocks. Hopefully I can get the torso part of to paint within a foreseeable future.


Parallel to this I started a couple more Naked Demon ladies, including their matriarch. The two "normal" models were as the last couple, excellent prints, but somehow I screwed up the painting and got some noticeable frosting. Also I was not on top of the detail work, I really need to get my eyes checked. It is really hard focusing on the small details and it is giving me a head ace.




Then, as if I did not have enough on my plate I stated a completely new project. I got me a Astra militarum Scions start to collect box and some Atalan bikers and a ridge runner. The idea is to make a desert light attack force, a little like the Humvee soldiers in Generation Kill. I "just" needed to make them more realistic with some chest pouches and cargo pants. Can't go on mission in just your harnesk. I also need to build the Tauros and convert it to a wheeled version and add antennas and external cargo packs. The Ridge runner will be more or less stock as it looks good as it is, just the crew that needs to get scioned up. 



Well, this will be a build project on the back burner... as so many other things I do lately. And soon the outdoor season starts...


1 kommentar:

  1. I am partial the occasional naked demon lady.

    But nice to see your work on the titan and especially looking forward to seeing the desert raiders take shape.

    SvaraRadera