fredag 15 januari 2021

Fenrir base done.


Last week I finished the base and feet of Fenrir. Not much different than what I already showed in the WIP. Just added sand to the base and finished of the trim of the toe armor. Now I am working on finishing up the GS work on the legs and pelvis area so I can get that of to paint and finally have a standing model. Will be nice to see what it will look like for the first time. I am also close to finishing the main body so there is real hope that this titan will get doe during spring.










2 kommentarer:

  1. Love the battered Ridgerunner and rims. Superb progress.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I am really happy with it, and I now have a spare set of wheels. I am tempted to do a Ridgerunner and Taurus team with some commandos just for the fun of it.

      Radera