söndag 24 mars 2019

Crimson Angels Warp talons



Finished the last two Warp talons that I got from my wife for my birthday. I thought that the small winglets that were supposed to go onto each jump pack looked a bit tiny so I deiced that the aspiring champion and his right hand man would get some decorative wings made from the winglets instead. All in all I thing the kit was fun to build and paint, but I am not sure how much flexibility there is to make another five of them. Might to that just to beef out the unit.

Since I am very happy with this color I have decided to paint the chaos marines from shadowspear in the same colors. And since I can not have a large force with out a name I am calling them Crimson Angels. I do not know if there already are some force with this name but it was the best I could come up with.








2 kommentarer:

  1. They really do look mean and spiky.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks, the spikyness is inherent in the models so I can't take credit, but I think I managed to give them a mean paint job. =)

    SvaraRadera