söndag 22 oktober 2017

Mortarion WIP 3

This week I managed to get quite a few hours of painting. This meant that I could finish Mortys head and weapons as well as get the small flying demons attached to the main model. I have also started on the wings. These are just at the first pass with drybrushing at this stage so I need to add some more washes/inks and then drybrush again. When doing these big flat areas it is important to take it slow to avoid icing. So far so good. I am looking forward to finishing this model. It has been fun to paint but it is taking a long time and there are perhaps a bit to many details. It is hard to keep the focus up. But I am on the final stages now.

1 kommentar: