måndag 3 november 2014

Hell Drake Rider, WIP I

This is something that I have been working on on the side. As I have finished most of my Blood letters, Blood crushers etc at a way from home I decided that I needed a Boss to lead them. I couple of years ago I came across a Hell Drake build someone had done on the net, combining the Mauler Fiend with a Hell Drake kit. As I did not have a Complete Hell Drake kit lying around I decided to combine it with the Daemon prince instead and use what Hell drake parts I had for the build. In the end I think the Drake works. I am a bit out on the rider, I think I need to get medieval on his ass (bring out the file) to get him into a deeper seat, now he almost looks like he is flying. I still have one day to work on it before it goes to paint.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar