söndag 20 maj 2012

Myrmidon update



After playing around a bit with the Phirana body for my heavy Myrmidon I came to the conclusion that the body was to small and it was completely obscured by the weapon  arrays. So I decided to use the original defiler upper body as it is more massive. I also decided to use the shield over the front as in mordian7ths version of the myrmidon. This will also help tie the ordinary myrmidons to the heavy one. I also decided to use the battle cannon in its original position instead of putting a head in the front. It did however look a bit lonely so a added the twin linked autocannons to the same mount. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. The weapons arrays  are immense and I have decided that they are plasma lances instead of ordinary solid shell cannons. Well now it is just to finish it up, fill in the gapes with green stuff, add some insignia etc...  and then I have two smaller myrmidons to do...


4 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to see more!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just to let you know; I've been following your projects for ages. Love what you do and never tire of your updates.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks, happy that you like it. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I has a very massive presence and will fit right in with the titans.

    SvaraRadera