söndag 27 maj 2018

Varangian WIP



I have finished some more of the panels on Varangian but I am no ware near finished. This model is just a beast, there are so much things to paint. I do not understand how people can pain this thing in just a few days. Apart from that I am happy with how the torso shields turned out. The wings sweeping back along the body really gives it a more sleek look. And the neck armor really works with out the inner part. Now I just need to finish all the pipe work on the body before I can start with the interior. And as far as the interior goes I have finished all the panels, which I will show in a later post.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Freakin’ great! Love the Aquila on the waist, stealing that idea for my loyalist Legio Astorum. Great idea, I wondered what I’d put on those plates. Coming together nicely, don’t worry mine has been in build for two years and only two weeks of Rites of Colour and I’m still on the bare superstructure

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Feel free to copy. Nice that you like it.

      Radera
  2. That is looking absolutely fantastic! Beautiful work, man!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks all. It nice that you like it as I am really pleased with how it is coming along.

    SvaraRadera