tisdag 12 januari 2016

Belt-feed and Warmonger update












Since last time I have not really made that much progress with the Warmonger and it belt-feed Gatling. Mostly it has been about trying to make the belts fit on to the model. It turned out that it was not so easy running the belts from the back mounted ammo boxes to the gun as I thought, so I had to heat them and try to get them into position. Once I got them to go from the boxes to the gun I mounted the top body to the legs. I am not really happy with how the belt run and how they interfere with the legs, so I might need to heat them again and see if it is possible to get some more clearance so that I can turn the upper body a bit. Once I get the pose that I want it is time to add the inside plates to the belts and finish up the connectors at the gun and ammo boxes.


1 kommentar:

  1. It still looks great - I'm guessing that having invested so much effort that you now feel that you must finish (?). Admirable determination !

    SvaraRadera