söndag 6 januari 2013

Myrmidon assault walker




The Myrmidon Assault Walker is an AA and anti infantry war walker employed by the mechanicum to give close support to skitarii troopers and Titans. In my case it has a battle cannon with co-mounted auto cannons and two quad gun emplacements. This model has taken some time to finish, first it was a long build where I could not decide on the amount of green stuff work to do. Then there has been the dark vengeance troops that has occupied me. I am pleased with how it turned out, especially around the head, which was a big question mark in the beginning. I had some thoughts of building a vulcan mega bolter to put there but in the end I decided to take the easy way and just use the parts in the kit. Now I just have to finish the second one and paint it up.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar