onsdag 26 december 2012

Christmas projects 2012


It is Christmas and I have a lot of time to spend on different projects. The first one is a Cathedral based on the bunkers I had left over from the myrmidon project. These will then be combined with some ruined city models to get a nice tabletop center peace. I have also pained some more of the Dark Vengeance model in a pre heresy Dark Angel color scheme. I just realized how many models are in the Box and if I paint all of them as Dark Angel I will have quite a substantial base for a DA army, and as the DA will be released in the beginning of 2013 I might paint up some of the new models in the old colors.
I have also made a dive into the bit boxes under my work table and pulled up some parts that I have built a new demon prince. I only have to sculpt the back of the model and fill in some gaps nut all in all it is a quite simple build.
Apart from these new projects I am continuing my work on the myrmidons. It is taking shape and will lock grate with my titans.

 

So now I will go back to my hobby space and a wait my Christmas present from my wife, a hell drake directly from the bowels of GW.

1 kommentar:

  1. That daemon prince looks great. I really need to get a few of the new daemon engine kits just for the bits.

    ColKG

    SvaraRadera