måndag 7 februari 2011

More plasma blast gun ...and something else.

So I have painted some more on the plasma blast gun. I added the borders to the armor plating, the chaos growths etc.



It is basically finished, i.e all parts are painted but I have not done any free hand like numbers, warning signs etc.  This is something that I will come back to since it requires more concentration than I can muster at the moment. Right now I will stick to painting by numbers. =)

This is another project that I have been working on for some time...  5 years or so. It is still not done. I really dont like to paint chaos trophy racks and it has been kind of holding me back. If I get stuck with a detail that I dont feel comfortable painting I tend to stall the whole thing. Most of my painting is done as relaxation so if it upsets me, then it get put on the shelf. Well, eventually it will be a demon prince leading my chaos space marine army, or at least his own contingent of jungle chaos marines. The army is teamed around different mercenary bands lead by a champion. They are not necessarily attuned to specific chaos gods, it is more a way of getting to paint different schemes and still use them in the same army. Though I have to admit that there is one troop from each power... except nurgle. We will have to see what happens with this army. The titans are sort of demanding some ground support in the form of scitarii, defiler nights and perhaps a robot or two.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Why is your stuff so awesome? I think your habit of only painting things you like when you like is an excellent idea :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kossan är fin men den har vingar så det är en Ko-Trast Kalle.

    Det finns ett misstänkt släktskap till Grisanden.

    /Östen

    SvaraRadera