måndag 21 juli 2014

WIP, Marine talon paint

 As you have seen on the previous posts I have made a prototype Strom Talon called the Marine Talon. Now I have tried out some paint scheme for the talon. It did not turn out as I wanted it! I am not sure exactly what went wrong but is not what I had envisioned. This coupled whit some minor things in the build will probably promote this talon to some museum of pre production concepts. Well I give you the sequence of events and you can judge fore your self...

 Base coat
First wash
 First dry brush
Second wash
  Second Dry brush
Pods (with out wear, so far)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar