torsdag 24 juli 2014

Marine Talon; update





As I was not happy with the way the Marine Talon turned out I let it rest for a few days to see if I could come up with some thing to make it look a little better. So to day I just painted the blue grey areas black and trimmed them with a yellow border. This is not what I would call a discreet paint job... but it does lock better. I think the problem with the old paint job was that I did add the different coloured areas but with out the contrast it looked bad. In the end I am not sure if the flight wings will have something like this or if they will be a more uniform grey. I would also have like the base colour to a bit lighter so I will test another recipe for the missile pods to see if I can get them a bit lighter than the current grey.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar