söndag 15 september 2013

Fallen Dark Angels

Hmmm....  usually I do not post this much but since I have treated my self to a hobby weekend I might as well post the models I finish. This evening it was a trio of fallen Dark Angels based on the Dark Vengeance marines. They are sadly not the most inspiring models and their 3D sculpt and click together design does make for some rather ugly under-fills and a lot of missing detail, so for the firs time in 10 years or so I batch painted these models rather than doing them one and one. Painting black is a pain but I am fond of the colour scheme and they do look very god in a group. I might have to try to paint some normal models this way and see how it turns out when everything is not one big peace. I might even get some real FW models but we will see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar