söndag 15 september 2013

Desert Eagles in Master crafted power armour

Parallel to all my other work I have been painting some more Desert Eagles. These are in master crafted power armour. I used the Dark angels upgrade frame for the bodies and some left over terminator arms. This gives them a more bulky feel without actually being terminators reflecting the terminator save. I am quite happy with them but some of the power fists have a very strange pose. I still have some more bodies and if I get more arms over I will expand the squad alternative making a new five man squad.

I have started to GS the underside of the Opus but I will wait with pics until am done. I have also made some test assemblies of some of the weapon systems which are looking suitably menacing.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar