söndag 22 maj 2011

Defiler knight

Parallel to the Titan project I am working on a Defiler Knight. The aim of this project was to make a Knight out of the Defiler kit and the Sentinel kit. The assembly of the model was a fairly straight forward affair as I had had a lot of thought about how to do it. But what I did not realize was that the model could be viewed in two ways, maybe more. In my mind the model was a mini version of the reaver, with the cockpit sticking out in front, and a long body behind with a missile launcher on the back. However, once I started painting the model it changed character. The missile launcher was no longer on the back but became the head of a humanoid with a cockpit sticking out of its chest. Now I see both versions which is a bit disconcerting. I might have to make some changes to the concept on the next one. As far as this one goes I will have to play along...













... so I will paint the amour over the missile launcher bone white as with the heads on the Warhound...  and we will see how it goes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar