söndag 4 januari 2015

Hell Lord WIP, Assembly started


I have now painted most of the parts for the legs and upper body. There are still some small touch ups that needs to be done, chipped paint and some forgotten areas. But I think I have done enough to start the assembly of the parts I have painted so far. I also need to finish the victory banner attached to the front plate (not mounted yet). After that most of the main body is done. I have started to paint the arms, shield and axe and hope to have them done soon so that I can get them on as well. After that I need to sort the wings but I have not decided yet what colour they should be. I am leaning towards rusted metal and bronze trim, but they could also be the same red as the rest of the model.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar