söndag 29 april 2018

Vertus Praetor



This year I got some Vertus Praetors for my birthday from my wife. These are really lovely models with the right amount of details. The design is also really cool and it gave me the urge to start a small Custodes force. So far I have only painted one, but I have a second in the pipeline. These together with the five man squad form the burning of Prospero and one or two more boxes should make it nice collection. I went for a mix of steel and gold in the same way as I did on my other Custodes. I think it gives them more depth when it is not just one solid metal color. The robes are painted purple as it contrasts nicely with the gold. The scheme is really simple as it is mostly dry-brushing which should make it quick, but I am not sure that they are as quick to paint as I initially thought. All the different layers take a lot of time. Sadly the photos are a bit dark.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar