söndag 26 mars 2017

Varangian WIP



I have finally gotten around to finishing of the green stuff work on the insides of Varangian, I also managed to get the chimera done and the base and the legs with armor. I have really been productive lately. Soon I can start the painting process on the internal panels. There are some minor work left to be done on the legs and feet but they can also soon go to paint. All in all I am very happy with the progress. I think that when I finally made up my mind about what needed to be done it was not that hard to do. I am also quite pleased with how the leg pose turned out. I am however a bit worried that I might have but the pelvis a bit to much forward and that it will put a lot of strain on the legs and that I might have similar problems as I have with my stalking warhound. Things might feel a bit more secure once the pelvis and ankle pistons are in and the leg-base triangle is closed. Well this is just a short update on my progress. There are some lessons learned in there somewhere but I will have to come back to that.




1 kommentar:

  1. Oooh, looking good. I especially like the chaos star on the carapace.

    SvaraRadera