fredag 17 juni 2016

CCW Knigth WIP

I have finally managed to get some work done on the knights. The Close Combat Knight is almost fully assembled so that I can start with green stuffing. One thing I realized is that the kit is not meant to have this leg pose as there are pistons mounted on the inside of the thighs that are very hard to fit in this case. Also I had to bend the cables on the backside of the legs and I am not to happy with the shape. I also decided to add some tentacles from the defiler kit to the back, hanging form the carapace. I have also been working on the shield, which is not done yet, but I have magnetized it so that the rest of the model is not dependent on when I get it done to my satisfaction. Well, it is taking shape and there is a possibility that I might finish it at some point.

1 kommentar:

  1. If you go to You might find replacement cables. Zinge might even have replacement pistons...