söndag 2 november 2014

Myrmidon Wlaker II; done





















I have finished my second Myrmidon Walker. This one is equipped with two icaros las-cannons, a battle cannon, twin linked reaper auto cannons and two shoulder mounted missile launchers. I think it gives a nice contrast to the first Myrmidon Walker which has the dual quad linked auto cannons instead on the las-cannon and the shoulder weapons. They still have the same silhouette but they are still different enough to give the pair some individuality. Now I just need to finish the build of the super heavy Myrmidon with the quad lances, I am looking forward to that one as it is the main reason I build the Myrmidon Walkers in the first place. Hope you like my take on the Myrmidons.











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar