söndag 30 november 2014

Grey Knights update


 I usually do not go back to a model that did not turn out as I had hoped, instead I tend to build a new one and hope that it will be better the second time around. However, the Grey knights that I bought a while back was never meant to be a large number of models, I just got inspired when the Lord Inquisitor trailer came up. I made a plasma carrying guy with a flamer on the other hand and a short blade. It all looked better in my head than what the model turned out to be. So I decided , that since I don't have or plan top have more than this squad of Grey Knights I might as well fix it. So I removed the flamer and replaced it with a power fist. At the same time I assembled the last two remaining models, a sergeant and the banner man. The sergeant got painted together with the replacement arm, the banner man will be up next. I might by more boxes of grey knight for the parts in the future and as such might end up with more of these guys any way. We will see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar