fredag 28 februari 2014

Heavy Defiler Knight and Opus Magna




This will be a short post with few images as our internet quota is up. In principle I finished of the Heavy Defiler Knight just in time for the release of the imperial knight. Now I have a trio of Knights although they are not compatible with the imperial knight rules as the weapon lay out is quite different. Well that is not a huge problem. It will be interesting to see how they compare to the new kit though. They should be about the same size but not as bulky. The style of the defiler knight is quite different from the new GW design but there are still element that are similar, as the under slung weapons, large shoulder plates and hunchback. Well we will see if I can get my hands on one soon.

I have also put some time into the Opus Magna. I have temporarily assembled it to see how to proceed with the next step which is to build some structure to hold it together but still allowing me to disassemble it for painting. I was quite struck by the shear size of it. I did know how the footprint looked like and I did the inverted assembly before, but it is quite something else when you see it in all three dimensions as it will be when done. There is still much to do before I can even start to contemplate how to paint it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar