lördag 14 oktober 2017

Mortarion WIP2

This week has not be great hobby wise, I only managed to sneak in a few hours on Mortarion. But I managed to finish the main parts of the body so that I could assemble the model and attach it to the base. I think he is coming along nicely. My wife is not a fan of the brown upper coat but changing that now will be very hard. I might try to add some more contrast to it with more highlights and deeper shadows. We will see what happens. Next up is the head and the two flying demons.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ah, the seemingly weird collection of bits makes more sense now.

    Looks good, good luck with finding more time...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, to be able to paint it I had to leave it mostly assembled. And with these CAD sculpted models, the break down of the model does not always give an obvious hint to what each part is supposed to be.

    SvaraRadera