tisdag 20 november 2012

Mauler Fiend


Well, well, well....   so I am late with my blogg update again. Now we have moved into our new house and have started to unpack our boxes, however far from everything is unpacked, and that goes for my figures and a lot of my spare parts. I have however set up my new work space  it is somewhat smaller than my old one, strange how that is, you move from 103 square meters to 120 and your hobby space shrinks. Now, it was some time since I last painted so I felt that it was time. I could however not find any suitable model that was ready for paint. Now, in my absens there has been some developments on the mini front. Dark vengeance has been released and a lot of new nice chaos minis. So on my way home today I dropped by one of the local hobby stores and bought me a Mauler/Forge Fiend. I love the Mauler pose and the Forge Fined Hades cannons. I planned this to be a quick build, no mods and no green stuff so that I can start painting. But in the end I could not hold off, I did not like the smokestacks on the back of the model and since i liked the Mauler posed the most I build the model as a Mauler but I replaced the smoke stacks for the Hades cannons. I have not bothered to green stuff the joints yet, they will not be visible but I might still do it just because I know that they are there. Well it was a quick build and I like it, now I can start painting again. Once all the mechanicum stuff is out of the boxes I will continue with green stuff and so to get them into charter before paint.
I do have to watch my self though as there are so many new nice models out there and I still have quite a substantial amount of mechs to paint so, this Mauler will be a short side track.
I also post a pic of the CCW knight with a scitarii heavy weapons trooper standing on the carapace. I am happy with the look of the model, however, it is quite unstable.


Well this is it for now, I will be back with pics as I start painting.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar