tisdag 13 december 2011

Warhound details

Once again it has been a slow week. Most of the weekend was used for other things than painting. But I did manage to sneak in some painting time. I am mostly done with the last warhound body so I did some detailing. I am happy with the way my green stuff modeling turned out once painted. I am not really confident yet with making it fit the model and I must admit that my skulls could look better. I really havent gotten the teeth part down yet. I am currently working away on the last parts for this titan. I have started one the cockpit and the power plant that goes into the back carapace. Once I get these done I only have the weapons left before the battle group is done. Then there is the green stuff that has to go on to the imperial weapons before this can happen so this might be a task for the holidays, how knows I might get these guys done this year after all. I will keep going and we will see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar