This week I have not had so much time for painting and modeling. We are looking in to the possibilities of building our own house and this has taken most of my spare time. But I have managed to squeeze some painting time in to the schedule. I finished of the red field on Joluns wrath as well as painting the weapon shield on the side of the back carapace. I have also managed to paint the back carapace and reactor cowlings of wolfish perversion. So now all the Titans green armor are painted. Now it just to paint in the metal boarders, the chaos growths and the imperial remnants and the body is done. Of course there are some free hand stuff that i will have to do but it is minor. Then I just have to finish of the head and the remaining weapons and I am done. At least they will be base painted. There will be a lot of touching up later on as well as adding freehand and weathering. The coming weeks I fear will be no better than this week as I have to go to the US for a buiessnes meting as well as a lab conference. So It might be a few weeks until I have something new to show. I might do a post with some old minis in the meantime.